A good way to make a homemade target.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I shot a few broadheads into my clothes box this morning. I cut open the top of the box, and reached my hand down in there and unscrewed the broadhead each time. A little bit time consuming, but I think I prefer it over spending a hundred bucks on a broadhead target that will be worn out in 50 shots. Just have to be careful! Don't get cut!
Never mind...your way ahead of me! Good for you man!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Another cool thing about what you got are the bolts that came with it.....no need to use anything else:rockon:

TomC

Bought a Blob from the FoxHole today for broadheads. Won't get to use it for a few weeks but VERY heavy for size and looks durable. Never had a decent broadhead target....we will see how it holds up.

The target bags you can buy from Third Hand Archery are great for field points. Stuff with rags or old clothes. It’s a BIG target bag, very durable and even though it looks small in this picture in my garage. Made a frame out of PVC for it and made the frame WAY to big but I can assemble and disassemble the PVC frame matter of minutes. The target bags are around $30.

http://www.thirdhandarchery.com/product.asp?PRODID=9

Attachments

• Target.jpeg
    Target.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 3