Off setting spin….how’s this possible?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Back when I first started, I had heads like the schwacker that flew horrible. I blamed it on the wing blades having a cut that would impart counterclockwise spin up front, but my fletchings turned clockwise.
Fast forward to a recent schwacker #207 purchase. It has the same counterclockwise cut on the wing blades and I thought here I’ll go again. Just for fun I shot one at 15 and it was dead on, then again at 20, so I backed up to 40 and it was dead on! How is this even possible?

Attachments

• 7236C32E-4470-46A8-8F14-D3316640F4A6.jpeg
    7236C32E-4470-46A8-8F14-D3316640F4A6.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 9A5889D2-1468-4C19-BE11-DCBB22DA8312.jpeg
    9A5889D2-1468-4C19-BE11-DCBB22DA8312.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 12

BamaGeorgialine

Back when I first started, I had heads like the schwacker that flew horrible. I blamed it on the wing blades having a cut that would impart counterclockwise spin up front, but my fletchings turned clockwise.
Fast forward to a recent schwacker #207 purchase. It has the same counterclockwise cut on the wing blades and I thought here I’ll go again. Just for fun I shot one at 15 and it was dead on, then again at 20, so I backed up to 40 and it was dead on! How is this even possible?
Shoot every arrow. I shot six new one's yesterday and I had one that hit two inches left consistently every time.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Sounds to me, like you've got a well tuned bow.

Kris87

Because your initial blame was incorrect. :)

Ihunt

Back when, your bow was so out of tune, it wouldn’t even shoot a mechanical head to POI.

Latest posts