About those refs….

BamaGeorgialine

Your video isn’t referring to a bad call-That’s a strategy. Something that was orchestrated and more than likely encouraged and coached to.
That’s much different IMO than a PI, False start/offsides, hold, etc not being called.
It’s a fast game with lots of movement and what not. The clapping-even if sped to normal speed wasn’t hard to notice and happened right by the ref multiple times.
I too choose to just let the boys play ball, however! Not that I don’t call them out in real time. I just don’t let them become the SOLE reason for the outcome!
Isiah Bond was interviewed after the game and the first thing that he said was, 'I leaned into the DB to create space. It was a very smart move and something that is taught, and the receivers coach was probably pretty happy about it being executed. To perfection!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
So if the defender push the receiver out of position u would be good with that and lost your chance at the NC game. Interesting.
You can bet if it wasn’t called they would of reviewed it

BamaGeorgialine

They don't review pass interference calls. Thank goodness. The games would be longer than a Nascar race. I realize some fanatics would love to see a penalty called on every single play. We'll, only against the team they don't like. Especially against the one that wins a lot.

Geffellz18

Isiah Bond was interviewed after the game and the first thing that he said was, 'I leaned into the DB to create space. It was a very smart move and something that is taught, and the receivers coach was probably pretty happy about it being executed. To perfection!
When I reviewed it, I didn’t see an egregious push off, looked more to me that he shifted his body and his arm was extended with a light push as he adjusted to the ball. One could argue that the defender could have been holding his arm…::ke:
More like perfect execution than PI-regardless of the team on the field.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Vols complaining about fairness. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

slow motion

Good point. Why hasn't any Tennessee, Georgia, or the new Auburn fans commented about this particular non called penalty?
Cause we don't care if Bama and the Vols beat each other up.

GO DAWGS

weagle

Haven’t seen the Auburn faithful lately, I’ll leave this right here.

Are you actually whining about a no call in a game you won?

BTW penalties are not cheating, otherwise: holding = cheating, offsides = cheating, facemask = cheating, delay of game = cheating, Pass interference = cheating, hard count = cheating, illegal substitution = cheating.... you get the point.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Are you actually whining about a no call in a game you won?

BTW penalties are not cheating, otherwise: holding = cheating, offsides = cheating, facemask = cheating, delay of game = cheating, Pass interference = cheating, hard count = cheating, illegal substitution = cheating.... you get the point.

No, got sick of the Auburn whining about the Refs and posted what caused that mess. None of it had happen except for the Auburn cheat. Karma is tough.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
>>>>>>>>>> Losers form a line to the right please.

NO I think pass interference AND face mask by the same player cancel each other out so it was an appropriate no call. Am I right @elfiii ?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
>>>>>>>>>> Losers form a line to the right please.

They didn't call that one just to make it fair for all the passes they gave Bama. The Vols can't write as big a check to the zebras as the Bama faithful can. :bounce: