Advice on selling

harley1974

Hello.
Looking for advice on where to sell some ammo, mags, guns.
Spent a rainy weekend going thru, and deciding what to sell.
I don’t really want to sell one thing at a time, seems very time consuming

Last edited by a moderator:

DannyW

Hello.
Looking for advice on where to sell some ammo, mags, guns.
Spent a rainy weekend going thru, and deciding what to sell.
I don’t really want to sell one thing at a time, seems very time consuming

Be careful if you agree to mail certain items out of state. For right reasons or for silly ones, you can get into serious trouble shipping ammunition or 17 round clips to some states, California for example.

tad1

Classifieds on here or the ODT even better.
These days I prefer to do less small transactions, all the time/ hassle involved. Have done a good bit of it over the years though…

harley1974

Not wanting to do any shipping, honestly just one a one lot offer and be done, I’m keeping plenty, just want what I don’t want out the safes

Anvil Head

Classifieds on here or the ODT even better.
These days I prefer to do less small transactions, all the time/ hassle involved. Have done a good bit of it over the years though…
Highly recommend ODT, lot of good knowledgeable folks and have always been treated fairly and with respect. They have swap meets all over the state and pretty regular. Just put out a mention of what you want to get rid of on their site and you'll get immediate responses.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Consider consigning to an estate auction company. Some of them put small lots from individuals together and add them to a large estate sale.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Is Chuck's in Warner Robins an option?? It's been close to 20 yrs since I shopped there but back in the day, I liked the store,