Age? Don’t care about score

DSGB

I'm not too good at aging, especially summer time bucks, but he definitely looks mature.

Buck70

Not sure about a specific age. He is showing all the characteristics of a mature buck, rounded belly, slight sway back, etc.

Excavator

What part of the state? If in SW GA where we are I would guess 4.5. He will fill out a bunch in the next 2 months.

buckpasser

What part of the state? If in SW GA where we are I would guess 4.5. He will fill out a bunch in the next 2 months.

Extreme South central.

buckpasser

I don’t know what will happen to him. The property owner says he WILL NOT shoot him (meaning he’s not impressed). He is such a regular customer, just like last year, that killing him would be very doable. Maybe I can bring a guest in or something. Thanks for the replies. I believe he’s either 4.5 or 5.5. Either way, passing him last year yielded another 4 inches of score to this rack! Haha

Tight Lines

Not entirely sure all 3 are the same deer...but the first pic is definitely older...sway in the back, legs look shorter, big belly, well developed shoulders at this time of year...