Alabama / Texas A&M (2021) ?

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Wait, what? The pups won a NC?

I just looked. It's true it's true. Decades ago it happened. I kinda put it in the same bucket as Minnys titles they won. At some point its almost like it doesn't even count. I mean do we care about UMs title from 1928. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Don’t any of them mean anything to me ! It’s all about the one in the future

bullgator

You do sound like a broke record talking about how young TOSU is every year. My God, do them boys ever become anything other than freshmen? :bounce:
You’ve got to learn to organize your OSU excuses. I can forward you my spreadsheet for it.
Last year they lost to Bama because so many people were out with Covid.
Let’s see here.......oh, there it is.......They lost the 2006 NCG to Florida because Ted Ginn got hurt early in the game.

The excuses are more varied than you’re giving them credit for.

BamaGeorgialine

You’ve got to learn to organize your OSU excuses. I can forward you my spreadsheet for it.
Last year they lost to Bama because so many people were out with Covid.
Let’s see here.......oh, there it is.......They lost the 2006 NCG to Florida because Ted Ginn got hurt early in the game.

The excuses are more varied than you’re giving them credit for.
Youngest team in football. More first round recievers than they know what to do with so they give their best one away out of kindness and I think targeting lost them one as well

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The greatest teaching tool Saban has is failure. You have to have failures to be successful. The focus of the team will either get better or worse. I’d be more concerned about how the LoS was lost on both sides. Defenders running into one another, blown assignments. That’s a huge lack of communication and or coaching on the defensive side of the ball.

And there's your problem right there. This Saturday a much improved Bama will take the field.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
17-3.

Oldest Rivalry in the south my rear. Barners look at the UGA game as an automatic loss.

Why do you think they wanted the game moved earlier in the season. Plain and simple. They wanted that loss towards the front end of the schedule instead of the back end.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
34-10

HVI4HS4S2FADLPLLJOAUT7AHIA.jpg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Bad enough to lose without Auburn/UGA derailing a loss thread. Take this garbage to the Auburn thread, see y’all soon.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
After seeing T's post, I honestly thought I was posting in the Georgia / Auburn thread. I saw his post and got too excited to respond, I guess. facepalm:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Children! facepalm: lost as geese in snow storm. :rofl:

As to my posting in the DAWG thread, you might want to pay a bit closer attention.

Good morning DAWG home skillets. Y’all are getting the respect you deserve around the conference. Looking good!

PS: See ya soon!