Alabama / Texas A&M (2021) ?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
How about that? Mark Richt has lost control of both the Alabama/Texas A&M (2021) thread as well as the Georgia/Auburn (2021) thread. And, he's done so simultaneously, not to mention at the same time.

CMR has obviously lost a step or two but he's still a DGD.

Now, this thread isn't just fully derailed, it's in the ditch.:bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
How about that? Mark Richt has lost control of both the Alabama/Texas A&M (2021) thread as well as the Georgia/Auburn (2021) thread. And, he's done so simultaneously, not to mention at the same time.

It’s plum left the tracks, off the trestle into the creek. :rofl:

MudDucker

Staff member

Wait a minute, when I fussed about derailing not long ago, you reminded me that derailing is what these folks are the best at. :bounce: Oh and it wasn't CMR who lost control, clearly Nick Saban did ... just like Saturday Night! :cheers:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
It’s plum left the tracks, off the trestle into the creek. :rofl:
Yes it has! Why stop now!:bounce::bounce:

5q21v2.jpg

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
This thread went in the toilet when them Big 10 doofusis started posting in here. Oh, and that inside-hat-wearing toilet paper thrower got us a little stirred up too. Us Dawgs were being good and minding our manners as usual, until them troublemakers came along. :bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Your honor I rise to give testimony a gang of DAWG fans were in hot pursuit of a War Eagle. It is my belief they lost awareness of where they were at so no foul was involved.

If you believe that I got some beach front property in AZ we need to discuss. :rofl:

Browning Slayer

5q22j6.jpg

Browning Slayer

5q22xd.jpg

Browning Slayer

5q243o.jpg

bullgator

Your honor I rise to give testimony a gang of DAWG fans were in hot pursuit of a War Eagle. It is my belief they lost awareness of where they were at so no foul was involved.

If you believe that I got some beach front property in AZ we need to discuss. :rofl:
So if one thread crosses over into another persons thread, can the pursuer from the first thread cross over and retrieve the pursued without first getting permission?. Does he need to contact a moderator to help him access the other thread?

Browning Slayer

5q24u2.jpg

Browning Slayer

Where's @Matty6...