Alligator best zone, other newbie questions

I know this has probably been talked about a bunch on this forum but after searching for a while and reading other threads I cant find alot of answers. I have 6 rejections for the alligator hunts and am planning on cashing in whether this year or next for a gator permit. But was wanting to know the best zone to put in for as far as the best chance for getting a shot at one. The dnr website has statistics from the different zones over the years but some zones issue more permits than others so wasnt sure if one has a better success rate, or one was worse?

Toliver

6 points should get you almost anything except maybe 1 or 1A. I haven't seen it in a while but GON once did statistics on how many points each zone took the previous season.

Hawken2222

I second zone 2 and lake Seminole. When I got my gator back in 2019 we saw a hundred plus gators in the two nights we hunted until i filled my tag.

Toliver

I reiterate, CAUTION, it will mess you up with stumps if you aren't.
Most dangerous lake I've ever been on. There are even snags sticking up near channel markers where you wouldn't expect one to be. I hate being out there at night. Some are only a couple of inches out of the water and are easily hidden by any waves. Just be careful out there.