Another Reason to Avoid McDonalds

ryanh487

If they're on the touch screens, that means they're on everything else the customers that left them there have touched throughout the day. Door handles, items at the grocery store, carts at different stores, etc etc. You're touching the stuff left and right any time you go in public, McDonald's is irrelevant.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Don't disagree. just....ewe.

crackerdave

If they're on the touch screens, that means they're on everything else the customers that left them there have touched throughout the day. Door handles, items at the grocery store, carts at different stores, etc etc. You're touching the stuff left and right any time you go in public, McDonald's is irrelevant.
Some people build up their kid's immune systems by letting them lick the handles on shopping carts.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Some people build up their kid's immune systems by letting them lick the handles on shopping carts.
I’m a firm believer in this. The best way is licking the handrails on the escalator at the airport. You’ll build an immunity from international germs

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I warsh my hands before I eat.

My go to on a buffet is load the plate with my left hand and eat with my right hand.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Never have gotten sick from eating at McDonald’s but Krystal gives me the runs every time I eat it.
I love Krystal’s but whenever I can’t go it’s 3 double cheese Krystals and game on!

I know a lot of people that Krystal’s has the same effect on!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Gut grenade!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Perfect example of cultures colliding. U.K. has had a massive influx of immigrants from the Middle East and North Africa. They wet clean instead of dry clean. They use their hand and a bottle of water instead of paper.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
People be nasty. I do my best to avoid them.

sinclair1

I don't get sick after one disapline. I don't rub my eyes or put my fingers in my mouth or dig for gold after touching public hand apparatus. I don't think we need hand sanitizer but I use it for one purpose. To keep what I do out in public off my home handles, so I use it before entering my home. Once there I can rub my eyes, lick my fingers and pick my nose.

BeerThirty

Kinda confirms what I've been thinking all along... our McDonalds down the road just got one of those and I refused to use it just based on how nasty it looked.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Never have gotten sick from eating at McDonald’s but Krystal gives me the runs every time I eat it.
I love Krystal’s but whenever I can’t go it’s 3 double cheese Krystals and game on!

I know a lot of people that Krystal’s has the same effect on!
Same here. Bout thirty minutes and i'm sweatin and looking for a place to go!!

PappyHoel

Fecal matter is smeared everywhere even on your toothbrush at home. Myth busters did an episode of fecal stuff and they found it’s basically everywhere.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I also never eat snacks out of the bowl at the bar. Have a dear friend that I've observed hitting the men's room, not washing his hands after, then diving into the bowl of bar nuts.

No thanks,