Anybody with multiple Spypoint Link Evos?

XJfire75

How does the payment plan work if I were to buy another one? I have 1 now and pay for the middle package but didn’t know if I had to pay for a whole other separate plan for each camera or not. Thanks

shdw633

I have three, they are all separate plans. I do wish that these camera manufactures that do this would consider better pricing if you were to own multiple. When you get multiple cameras you have one website/app site to go to that shows all your cameras but the plans are separate for each camera.

XJfire75

Yuck. That’ll get expensive quick! Thought that was how it was gonna work, glad I asked first.

shdw633

Yuck. That’ll get expensive quick! Thought that was how it was gonna work, glad I asked first.

I look at them as glorified trail cameras more then for the cellular aspect as I utilize the 100 pics free every month only. I will have one of the 3 in the unlimited mode but the other two will be used for either cameras around the area but not on feed, i.e like on scrapes or trails, and the unlimited will be on feed. Once the 100 pics are used up, the camera is still taking pictures just not transmitting them to you, so by using it on scrapes or trails you're not getting as many pics as on a pile of corn. Plus I set the camera up to take pics only at a certain time, either all day or all night depending what kind of information I am looking for. If 100 is not enough then I will go to the $5 a month and get 250 pics but I won't go unlimited on all 3 for sure.

Arrow3

I just got my 1st one. I can utilize this camera for so many things...

shdw633

I just got my 1st one. I can utilize this camera for so many things...

If you are not going to put in on a power panel then make sure you use lithium batteries and set it up to deliver your pics throughout the day and not immediate. The least amount of times you have the pics sent to you, the longer your batteries will last. I have had mine on a moultrie power panel now for nearly a month and the batteries are still showing over 90% and that's having the pics sent immediately.

sghoghunter

Is your camera working as it should? A couple different times mine has either got hung up or something and took a pic every 30 seconds for 2 hrs till I caught it then the next time it don't work at all. These wireless cams are a pain in the tail but I done got use to having them now

Arrow3

If you are not going to put in on a power panel then make sure you use lithium batteries and set it up to deliver your pics throughout the day and not immediate. The least amount of times you have the pics sent to you, the longer your batteries will last. I have had mine on a moultrie power panel now for nearly a month and the batteries are still showing over 90% and that's having the pics sent immediately.
I put lithium batteries in it. How much is the solar panel to put on it ?

shdw633

I put lithium batteries in it. How much is the solar panel to put on it ?

I'm using a Moultrie Power Panel. You can get them at Academy Sports for around $75. I wait for Ebay to have one of it's 20% off sales and then buy it on there for around $82 but with the 20% I can get it for around $70, they ain't cheap but neither are lithium batteries and I can get my pics immediately without having to worry about running my batteries down.

XJfire75

Yeah using lithium’s helped me out a lot. I’m gonna stick with 1 unlimited and maybe another with the $5 plan to save some money. That’s is if I don’t go buy 2-3 non cell cams instead