Anyone ever used .....

Just 1 More

The Moisture Managemnet BASE LAYER clothing? It's made by Mossy Oak Apparel and is supposed to "wick moisture away from the skin to regulate body temperature in any weather"
Wal-Mart sells it for $19.23 per pair of pants of per shirt. I looks like long underwear but in camo.
I was looking through their close outs today and they had 2 pair of the pants in my size for $4.00,,, so I bought them. Do they do what they are supposed to do??? if not,, i guess i just got me some cheap camo underwear

rip18

I still sweat in 'em when I get too hot. The MMBL just can't handle a southern fat boy sweating - just can't wick enough. With that said, it's pretty good underwear. I bought a set when I was surprised by an early front in Arkansas this year, & then bought another set when I got back here cause I liked the way it fits so well.

Razorback

Any Polypropelene, Thermax, Coolmax & others I don't know will wick your sweat to the next layer (some use the 2cd layer as the outer layer). The way to stay comfortable in cool or cold weather is to stay dry.

As far as turkey season goes I'll wear my coolmax under either lite weight camo or a Shanon Leafy bug suit & be comfy cozy.

Good luck,

Razorback