Anyone in Thomaston area - Upson Beacon newspaper request

basshappy

BANNED
Is anyone in Thomaston or that area?

I am looking to get a few copies of tomorrow's edition of the Upson Beacon newspaper.

I can make the drive from Atlanta to buy them BUT if someone lives in that area and can pick them up saving me 4 hours round trip please let me know. Message me please.

Of course I will pay for the papers and shipping, and add in $10 for your time.

So if yer local to that area and want to make ten by helping me get 3 copies of tomorrow's paper send me a message please.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Is anyone in Thomaston or that area?

I am looking to get a few copies of tomorrow's edition of the Upson Beacon newspaper.

I can make the drive from Atlanta to buy them BUT if someone lives in that area and can pick them up saving me 4 hours round trip please let me know. Message me please.

Of course I will pay for the papers and shipping, and add in $10 for your time.

So if yer local to that area and want to make ten by helping me get 3 copies of tomorrow's paper send me a message please.
I'm guess'n that's the one with the young KVD in it.

basshappy

BANNED
I'm guess'n that's the one with the young KVD in it.

Indeed it is. They told us Saturday they would publish the pics in Wednesday's paper. I can probably print it from online but I like holding books, periodicals, newspapers etc. My boy has a scrapbook he keeps, too.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
What is that?
His son won 1st place over all and 1st place largest fish in a kids tourny last week. I've never seen a young'n his age so into and with so much instinctive knowledge of fishing. Not just bass... white bass, cats, he can catch them all just about anywhere he goes. Look in the fresh water fish'n threads for the story and pix.

basshappy

BANNED
His son won 1st place over all and 1st place largest fish in a kids tourny last week. I've never seen a young'n his age so into and with so much instinctive knowledge of fishing. Not just bass... white bass, cats, he can catch them all just about anywhere he goes. Look in the fresh water fish'n threads for the story and pix.

Thank you for kind words. Every parent gets a feel good when there is a compliment about their child.

My boy sure enjoys fishing. Top water twilight dawn to sunrise I love watching him pull a plug or walk the dog. Making those parallel to the bank casts as far as he can sling that lure. Nowadays I find myself watching him more than myself fishing. And I love fishing! LOL. But ya know watching your kid do something they are totally focused on is rewarding.

Here is a clip of my boy years ago probably age 7 maybe. He looks SO little! Lol

basshappy

BANNED
I remembered someone mentioned KVD in this thread. My boy sent an email to KVD back in May and incredibly a reply came from KVD just this past week.

My boy in his email talked about his favorite soft plastic lure (a KVD lure), and how he has been fishing with me since diapers, and talked about tournaments and all kinds of kid stuff really.

Now I did not think he would receive an email back. KVD is a busy man. I speculate he receives a ton of emails. But surprise surprise in the inbox was a reply from KVD. My boy's face lit up real big. :)

IMG_20230730_135943.png

campboy

I remembered someone mentioned KVD in this thread. My boy sent an email to KVD back in May and incredibly a reply came from KVD just this past week.

My boy in his email talked about his favorite soft plastic lure (a KVD lure), and how he has been fishing with me since diapers, and talked about tournaments and all kinds of kid stuff really.

Now I did not think he would receive an email back. KVD is a busy man. I speculate he receives a ton of emails. But surprise surprise in the inbox was a reply from KVD. My boy's face lit up real big. :)

View attachment 1243830
That is freakin awesome!!!