I need some help with a project involving people in other countries.

Toliver

I attended a charity motorcycle ride today. I don't ride but I'm on the board for 2 501c3 nonprofits that were there to raise money. One of the charities is about giving blankets to public safety to give to people. It's surprising how often just a blanket can help someone out. The blankets were custom made as a reminder and awareness of first responder suicide started by a mother who lost her 23 year old son. His picture and badge number are on the blanket. She mentioned today that these blankets have found their way to 7 different countries. I would like to increase that. If you're a member here who lives in another country or has regular contact with someone in another country who can get me a contact name and address for their local police department, I would love send a blanket and a note to them.

I started this with a single private request to roebuck since he's in England but there mat be other countries represented here that I don't know about.

It's funny how little things create a circle. If not for the rednecks invading England by @slow motion I would never have known @Roebuck was in England and would have never thought to look here for sources for this project.

Edited to add the list of countries they have already found their way to. And by no means does this mean another one can't go to the same country.

India, Pakistan, Barbados, Zimbabwe, Jamaica, Malawi, Israel

Last edited: