Anyone know anything about….

Geffellz18

the field of late model pickups on Hwy 29 in Franklin Springs?
Had to head to Royston to take care of something and decided to take the slow & easy route & noticed at least 150-300 late model trucks, seemingly from the Big 3 ‘Merican brands in a large field. Normally wouldn’t be a big deal as an overflow lot, but the grass around them was nearly about to swallow them up.
Just seemed odd to have that many new trucks sitting out there seemingly rotting away. There’s easily 7.5-10MM in trucks sitting out there!

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
the field of late model pickups on Hwy 29 in Franklin Springs?
Had to head to Royston to take care of something and decided to take the slow & easy route & noticed at least 150-300 late model trucks, seemingly from the Big 3 ‘Merican brands in a large field. Normally wouldn’t be a big deal as an overflow lot, but the grass around them was nearly about to swallow them up.
Just seemed odd to have that many new trucks sitting out there seemingly rotting away. There’s easily 7.5-10MM in trucks sitting out there!
There is a place close by that customizes them for dealerships. It used to be called Rocky Ridge, but since changed owner/name. They have been in business for yrs. They've done some work for Big name folks too

BassRaider

I pass by there on the way to Lake Russell and asked my friend in Royston about it. He said they were there waiting on parts for customizing.

Geffellz18

There is a place close by that customizes them for dealerships. It used to be called Rocky Ridge, but since changed owner/name. They have been in business for yrs. They've done some work for Big name folks too
Makes sense-Have seen their name on several trucks around for the past few years-Wasn’t aware they were based in Franklin Springs.
If that’s their workload, they’re not hurting for sure-Maybe in over there head though-:huh:
Ive heard alot of those are going to be salvaged, infested with rats and fireants
I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the case due to the condition that surrounds them.
Couldn’t even see the wheels or bumpers on many of them.
I’ve seen bonafide junkyards with better maintained storage conditions.

Appreciate the responses on my curiosity!

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Ive heard alot of those are going to be salvaged, infested with rats and fireants
I went by there the other day and because of this thread I looked a little longer than my normal glance. The grass was higher than I had ever seen it before. And it seemed like those were the same trucks that was in that spot a good while back.

Latest posts