Odd happenings in the neighborhood !!!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
When you tackle a nude dude, first priority is to keep your head outside his hip. Shoulder in the stomach, head outside the hip! Don’t wanna get that backwards!
Uh, I'm not even gonna ask how many times you tackled nude dudes to figure that out. Besides, you got it all backerds! I ain't tackling' no nude dudes to begin with. If I have to take any kind of action against one, I'll just shoot 'em 'tween the eyes.

Geno67

Mental issues are not relegated to the big city. They happen wherever.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Mental issues are not relegated to the big city. They happen wherever.
I completely understand about mental issues, mom has Alzheimer's, this was more along the lines of drug abuse. Now I know drugs are everywhere but this kind of thing is not normal for our community.

SC Hunter

Meth makes you feel hot and that's why they take their clothes off. I asked a guy high on meth that exact question one day as we were trying to figure out together how the Ronald McDonald guy sits so still on the bench outside the restaurants...?‍♂️

Hillbilly stalker

When you see a nekked man running down the skreet........think LSD, PCP, Bath Salts, ecstasy or Meth. Police 101. And you don’t wanna grab him by yourself. Ask me how I know.:banginghe

turkeykirk

When you see a nekked man running down the skreet........think LSD, PCP, Bath Salts, ecstasy or Meth. Police 101. And you don’t wanna grab him by yourself. Ask me how I know.:banginghe

What about being chased by a jealous husband?:rofl:

gunnurse

Tweeker. Statin’ for a friend.