Anyone know him.

Castandcall

Does anyone know this guy? Was on my property in Greensboro Ga trespassing.

Attachments

• 533C30C4-5C29-4858-87F1-8330A2C8A948.jpeg
    533C30C4-5C29-4858-87F1-8330A2C8A948.jpeg
    492.3 KB · Views: 1,263

FOLES55

Maybe he ran from the Po Po? He definitely appears to be out of his element?

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
What's in his right hand?

sleepr71

Any houses/neighborhoods nearby? Maybe looking for a pet? Does not appear to be dressed for any serious outdoors work/activities?..other than recovering a pet,or thieving?

misterpink

Dasani Water Bottle
Northface Jacket
Ripped Jeans
Aviator Sunglasses
Trucker Hat

I hate to say it my friend, but I'm afraid you've got Hipsters. It starts out as just one lone wanderer out "hiking" but soon they will call in a herd of others on their iPhone X. Next thing you know you will be overrun with them. Driving Subarus and making Instagram posts all over your property. Sadly there is not much you can do. They are a Federally Protected Species and their parents will sue you if you try to evict them. Best thing to do is just wait them out and hopefully they will migrate to a music festival or political protest over the summer. Good luck and God speed.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Dasani Water Bottle
Northface Jacket
Ripped Jeans
Aviator Sunglasses
Trucker Hat

I hate to say it my friend, but I'm afraid you've got Hipsters. It starts out as just one lone wanderer out "hiking" but soon they will call in a herd of others on their iPhone X. Next thing you know you will be overrun with them. Driving Subarus and making Instagram posts all over your property. Sadly there is not much you can do. They are a Federally Protected Species and their parents will sue you if you try to evict them. Best thing to do is just wait them out and hopefully they will migrate to a music festival or political protest over the summer. Good luck and God speed.
Not to mention having to clean up all the shed beard husks during molting season.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
On a serious note, you own or lease this property?
Could it be someone who has permission/valid reason to be there?

sleepr71

I’m on a cell phone,but Upon further review(post 7)...could his thumb be on the hammer of a Revolver,his fingers around the handle,ready to withdraw it from that holster? Sure looks more like a holster than a water bottle? Where’s Eagle Eye 444when you need him!? ?

transfixer

He might be one of those new "millennial" hunters we keep hearing about ? lol

Seriously probably a local, no way to know what he's up to, unless you happen up on him.