ANYONE know what the heck this is?

Kendallbearden

Big spider lover
not sure if this will work I have tried to edit the pic and then upload

OK!! FIGURED IT OUT! It is a deer that is squatted down and peeing. Looking at this edited photo, you can make out the hind leg below the head just to the left. The darker color is that outline of the back, tail down. THANKS!

scteenhunter13

i've looked at everybody's comments and i've came down to 2 conclusions; bigfoot or some scary looking tall thing that would definitely make me wanna not go back in there to check the pictures by myself!

Kendallbearden

Big spider lover
Frustrating thing is, it was the only blurry picture in a set of about 500. I guess that's the way it goes. Its still open for debate though :)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Don't see what there is to debate, really-pretty obviously a crow flying, you can even see its beak and its buddy sitting on the ground.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
I played with the pic and to me it looks lie a turkey coming off roost or flying by.

I outlined the wings, body an the red part is the head..

Attachments

• turkeymod1.jpg
    turkeymod1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 218
  • turkeymod11.jpg
    turkeymod11.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 217

Ohoopee Tusker

Don't see what there is to debate, really-pretty obviously a crow flying, you can even see its beak and its buddy sitting on the ground.

I'm with Hillbilly on this one. If it was any kind of predator/ bird of prey, the crow on the ground would not be sitting there.

killa86

could be a pig