Anyone Seen One Of These?

Big7

The Oracle
MidTen Rifle Scope 3-9x32 Rangefinder Illuminated / Reflex Sight 4 Reticle /Green Dot Laser Sight https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LMLMGTL/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_8HYTH2VTA4HCH02PJMA1

It's going on a twice fired Marlin 336C in 30-30 Winchester I bought a while back. Only been shot twice.
I shot once and my hunting bud shot it once.

I wasn't really looking for lasers and range finders but ran across this.

Already contemplated a 2X7 and not real big on the big end. 40MM or hopefully less.

Thoughts? Suggestions for another optic.
The TMZ or Tally mount will be about $70.00 so I'd like to keep optic around $250.00 and wont go over $300.00.

Thanks in advance.
I know it's not much cost comparatively to the rifle and I don't mind spending a little money but I'm not sticking a $600.00 scope on a $600.00, 200 yard lever gun.

Jester896

Senior Clown
kinda changes the appearance of a classic rifle. Not sure if I would want to gamble on an $89 sight for my life or something else's life unless it was Fire Sights and they are half that cost...YMMV

Big7

The Oracle
I got my links crossed up evidently.

Although the one pictured looks like the one I researched, it was a tad shy of 200$.

Thanks for the replies though.

Moving on to something different.

Are the Fire Sight mentioned just a hi vis conventional sight or are they and actual optic, hopefully with either 4X or maybe 2X- 7X or something like that?

Big7

The Oracle
Ok. Found the Fire Sight.

I had a Williams rear aperture sight on a 336C in 35 Rem one time and was very happy with it.
Eyes are a little older now. ?

If you screwed out the insert, it was really fast at target acquisition but there was not a fiber optic front sight by Williams at that time.

Over 40 years ago.
Wish I still had that 35 Rem.?