Apparently You Can Sue Because You Are STUPID.

ryanh487

FYI, she disputes the rumors that she was planning to sue and says the friend that told reporters that made it up, she has no intention of doing that.

oldfella1962

sorry, throwing the red bull squeezing flag on that one. Every grocery store has entire aisles (or at least large sections of aisles) devoted to black hair products.
Also think about it: the store manager would get fired or sued if they put Gorilla Glue in or adjacent to the black hair section. :LOL:

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Never confuse the KY
with Gorilla Glue

lbzdually

Banned

I had a tonneau cover on my truck and could not get the front to seal and latch the rear at the same time, so I loosened the bolts to adjust it and when that didn't work, I used this tape to seal the front. Warning-if you put this on clean metal to clean vinyl, it will not come off easily. Used a window scraper and still could not get all of it off.

oldfella1962

Good lord her Go Fund Me is up to $24,000.

I heard an update on the radio. She's getting medically treated for free now, so she's going to give any Go Fund Me money to some charity. Also she debunked the claims that she was ever going to sue anybody.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
all that proves is that there are lots and lots of people out there who NEED to win Darwin awards. Quickly.

No worries. The Darwin Awards folks anticipated the rush. They have plenty of awards to spare.