Apparently You Can Sue Because You Are STUPID.

baddave

when i was in the treestand industry- our lawyer told us someone has to acquire permanent damages or there isn't much of a case - her hair will grow a little bit in a month or so and maybe she can get some tin snips in there or something and she'll be back out in the public amongst everyone else

leroy

There shouldn’t be a lawsuit. In her video she admits it’s a “bad, bad, idea”. That should mean it was her bad decision and not the responsibility of Gorilla Glue.

But it didn't say anything in the warnings about not putting it in your hair ?

AugustaDawg

And what about the "Do not eat." warning on that little bag of silicon you find in just about oh...everything? Or the "Placing this plastic bag over ones head MAY result in suffication." Humans as a whole have gotten really stoopid over the last few generations.
That’s because we keep putting warning labels on everything. If we would just let nature take its course...

rjseniorpro

I am trying to get it outfitted the way I want it. I have the Terrova TM put on it now, and the console taken out to route the wiring and cables for the 2 Helix depth finders on it. I hoped to have it done last weekend, but I had a small farm accident, and craced some ribs, and I haven't been able to move around well enough to get up under the console and in the tight spots to run the cables and such.

I am sure I will like it fine as soon as the grand children and I can get it in the water.
Sounds great, it's a nice little boat. Take care

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I’m a firm believer in natural selection. Remove all warning labels and let the world fix itself just saying.
Plus get rid of all the "nanny state" laws like seat belts and helmets. And deff. get rid all the lawyers.

oldfella1962

AOC is traumatized by this! She has seen Gorilla Glue in stores before, and she does have a lot of hair, and a few plastic cups at home way back in her cupboard...and Ted Cruz has never actually warned her about these dangers, so do the math.

Redbow

She functions well in society because there are plenty of others out there just like she is who support her. Her GFM amount says it all to me.

TL60

Somehow I had the idea that teachers were supposed to be smarter than the student... guess there truly is an exception to every rule...

Read a short SF story years ago called "Marching Morons" , unfortunately it seems to have come true for our country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Marching_Morons

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
She still has her hair(but she had already cut the pony tail part off).

She flew to Beverly Hills and a plastic surgeon did a 4 hour procedure to remove the glue. He said it was a $12,000 procedure and he did it for free.

4 hours. 12 grand. That's almost as much as a dentist charges.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !