Apparently You Can Sue Because You Are STUPID.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I saw here video and thought it was comedy.

I cain't believe people are actually that stupid.

There is still a chance that it's a Gorilla Glue publicity stunt. glue.png

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
It should have grown out 1/2" in a month. I smell a rat.

HermanMerman

This reminds me of reading the warning label on a Dr Pepper bottle. It states something along the lines of “contents under pressure. Do not shake and open as it may cause injury to your face or eyes.” Someone certainly shook up a bottle and stared down the barrel as they twisted off the top.

Gorilla glue will soon have a similar disclaimer.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
This reminds me of reading the warning label on a Dr Pepper bottle. It states something along the lines of “contents under pressure. Do not shake and open as it may cause injury to your face or eyes.” Someone certainly shook up a bottle and stared down the barrel as they twisted off the top.

Gorilla glue will soon have a similar disclaimer.
And what about the "Do not eat." warning on that little bag of silicon you find in just about oh...everything? Or the "Placing this plastic bag over ones head MAY result in suffication." Humans as a whole have gotten really stoopid over the last few generations.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Pretty sure this thread is racist and 100% sure it would be if I commented.
And if I like your post does that make me qualified?

leroy

It says don't get on skin or in eyes, doesn't say anything about hair, that was her claim ??

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Hey Pappy, how you liking the boat?

I am trying to get it outfitted the way I want it. I have the Terrova TM put on it now, and the console taken out to route the wiring and cables for the 2 Helix depth finders on it. I hoped to have it done last weekend, but I had a small farm accident, and craced some ribs, and I haven't been able to move around well enough to get up under the console and in the tight spots to run the cables and such.

I am sure I will like it fine as soon as the grand children and I can get it in the water.