AR grips

Adam5

What pistol grips are everyone running on their AR’s?

The chassis for my .22 SBR came with a Reptilia CQG, but I’m looking for a comfortable rubber grip that’s softer and more ergonomic than going with Magpul. Does anyone use Ergo Grips?

Jester896

Senior Clown
I use Ergo Deluxe Tactical w/o the shelf on most of mine. I like the large palm swell it has. I have a higher end Hogue like FlipKing mentioned with battery storage in the bottom if you need it...PM me

Reactions: Dub

ldavid008

Magpul K2 I think.

I love the rubber as it's warmer on the hands and doesn't make noise when it hits something hard.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have any issues with Magpul, myself.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Magpul's are good but strangely enough, I ended up with a cheap grip on my AR. My buddy had a dozen or so grips he'd tried over the years so I was testing them on my AR. He had an old TAPCO SAW style pistol grip that was significantly wider at the base than at the top. For some reason, that cheap grip felt more comfortable to me and I've been running it ever since. They still don't even cost 10 bucks if you can find one.

Dub

I can tell ya one you may want to approach with a bit of caution.....it is made from G10 material and sold by VZ Grips.

I forget the model number. It grips like pitbull's jaws. I put this one on an AR15 pistol.

It is is awesome....but not for everyone.

My road trip travel gear on that particular 6 hour interstate road trip. IWB carry gat & car gun.

IMG_3308.jpeg

Dub

That MDT feels great in my paw.

IMG_2966.jpeg

Easy install and lots of adjustment range for front-to-back as well as forward-neutral-rearward tilt.

Going to run it on a few range sessions and see if I want to move anything, then I'll hit the bolts with some vibratite.

IMG_2964.jpeg

transfixer

That MDT feels great in my paw.

View attachment 1295296

Easy install and lots of adjustment range for front-to-back as well as forward-neutral-rearward tilt.

Going to run it on a few range sessions and see if I want to move anything, then I'll hit the bolts with some vibratite.

View attachment 1295297

Those look interesting ! I need to check into those, I know I plan on buying one of the MDT Field stocks for my heavy brl 700 at some point this year, the HS Precision stock it came with years ago doesn't do it for me anymore, the pistol grip area has always been too thick, and really bugs me now

Dub

Those look interesting ! I need to check into those, I know I plan on buying one of the MDT Field stocks for my heavy brl 700 at some point this year, the HS Precision stock it came with years ago doesn't do it for me anymore, the pistol grip area has always been too thick, and really bugs me now

MDT has a pile of grip options...several different sizes.

I'm mighty new to the chassis / aftermarket stock solutions. Tons of options, especially for M700 & clones.