Are you using doe pee this week/weekend?

Shadow11

I have friends that say it's just a money gimmick, and others that say it works.

I haven't had much luck. Maybe 3 or 4 times I've had small bucks follow my drag line in the last 20 years. I killed a small buck the other day, and I had sprayed some of it around prior.

However, the week before, I sprayed it near a corn pile that was getting night pics of deer every night. They disappeared from that spot. That's the only thing I've done different in the last 3 months. I put corn 100 yrds from there and they've all moved to the new spot, which is also where I killed the small buck the other day, while using the pee. All the blood and stink hasn't seemed to have affected the others. They are still coming around. Mostly at night though.

I know the brand probably matters, but there are so many now days.

sportsman94

I make a tincture out of rutty buck tarsals and will use that regularly. I believe it’s been proven (I’ve heard it from multiple trapping lure manufacturers, but never seen the research) that the pheromones in “in heat urine” are super volatile and don’t last long at all. That leads me to believe that any estrous urine is probably a chemical copy cat or regular doe urine with some ingredients to make it smell a little closer to estrous urine. All that to say, I don’t use doe pee due to fear of getting junk. But if I killed a doe with a full bladder I would save it and use that

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
A drag rag is fun to use, but I haven’t in a while. I’ve been getting my best trail cam photos using evercalm, but I can’t put out corn piles. I tried the VS1 and have negative results……either no deer or not coming in. I use an ozone gen most of the time…….that I totally believe in.