Arrow Choose??

Ok well since my Ol'Trusty "High-Country 4 Runner" finally bit the dust...due to the limbs begining to crack on both sides!!:( Well on a better note my brother surprised me on my 31st bday this year with a nice used bow "2016 Bear-Cruzer"! It's not the fastest shooting bow but it'll put a deer on the ground!!:) Anyways my question is I'm trying to figure out what arrows to buy @ Dunham's Sports due to my local bow shop being sold out for the past couple of weeks!!?? I only have one "EASTON 320 FMJ ARROW" left to my name...I chose to try out the "100G. SLICKTRICK-RAPTORTRICK BROADHEADS" this year due to the talk of a mechanical broadhead that supposedly shoots like a field point,but I've always stuck to "100G.MUZZY BROADHEADS" before with my old high-country...
So to make a long story short, what arrows and spine should I choose if available at DUNHAMS SPORT'S???

SPECS:
27" DRAW
#65-70 NOT SURE EXACTLY BUT I THINK #70?

oops1

Buzzard Expert
I haven’t heard about High Country in a long time. They still in business? As far as your arrow question..I buy whatever’s on sale. I got six the other day for 49 bucks. Don’t remember the brand.

ddd-shooter

A good .400 spine would work with those specs.
Take your pic-Easton, black eagle, gold tip, all good brands. If I were you, I’d try to finish around 425-ish grains total.

Hunter922

Gold Tip Velocity Pro 340's...
350's if you're shooting 70+ pounds.

Ihunt

I think a 400 spine is too weak for a 65-70lb bow and a 27” dL. I would go with a 340 spine.

Well I just wanna thank y'all for everyone's output on what arrow brand&spec.s would be a good choose..Y'all are pretty much all deadbon the $$$ of what shoots incredible on my bow setup! I bought the last 6pack of "340 EASTON-AFTERMATHS" from DUNHAMS SPORTS last night..and i ended up getting somewhat of a price cut due to there being only 5 total arrows in the box prob. Some low down thief stealing...I paid $44.00 even with a beginning price of $57.99 on them!? I shot just one arrow before taking them to my local BOW-SMITH & BULLSEYE'S ON 20 & 30 YD. PINS!!:)

Latest posts