Attended another Bucks Game tonight.

bullgator

I went a few times when Shaq played. Those dudes are big!

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Thanks. It's grainy, but my wife found us in a pic on the Bucks Instagram page. Screenshot_20230308_221217_Messages.jpg
The art work is all me. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Thanks. It's grainy, but my wife found us in a pic on the Bucks Instagram page. View attachment 1214423
The art work is all me. :bounce:

Wait a minute. You're a Florida boy but you're a fan of a Yankee team? What in the world is up with that? Isn't that illegal down there? :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Wait a minute. You're a Florida boy but you're a fan of a Yankee team? What in the world is up with that? Isn't that illegal down there? :bounce:

Yep.. There's a little more to this story! :bounce:
Not in Orlando. We're outnumbered there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You got some explaining to DO!! People that pick random Yankee teams to pull for don't pick crappy teams like Milwaukee... Where's that Yankee blood line from??::ke::rofl::rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Yep.. There's a little more to this story! :bounce:

You got some explaining to DO!! People that pick random Yankee teams to pull for don't pick crappy teams like Milwaukee... Where's that Yankee blood line from??::ke::rofl::rofl:

You would think he's been down here long enough to not have any of that Yankee blood left in him. Especially since he's in Florida where the sun should have baked it all out of him in year 1. He should be waving a Noles or Gator flag like he means it. :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
You would think he's been down here long enough to not have any of that Yankee blood left in him. Especially since he's in Florida where the sun should have baked it all out of him in year 1. He should be waving a Noles or Gator flag like he means it. :bounce:
Or at least pull for the Florida team (Orlando Magic) and not that Yankee team!! Now he's got his kid rooting for them.. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Or at least pull for the Florida team (Orlando Magic) and not that Yankee team!! Now he's got his kid rooting for them.. :bounce:

Neither him nor none of his family are wearing any of those cheese head things so there's hope yet. :bounce:

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Full Disclosure -
I used to despise basketball. The squeaking shoes, the loud buzzer, the confined space. Didn't know much about it & didn’t want to. Hands down my least favorite game to work.

Then my son started playing. Early on he liked the Bucks because of Giannis Antetokounmpo, who seems to be a good role model.
Been all the way to Milwaukee to watch them. It's what we do for our kids.
So, Go Bucks!! :rockon: :rockon:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Full Disclosure -
I used to despise basketball. The squeaking shoes, the loud buzzer, the confined space. Didn't know much about it & didn’t want to. Hands down my least favorite game to work.

Then my son started playing. Early on he liked the Bucks because of Giannis Antetokounmpo, who seems to be a good role model.
Been all the way to Milwaukee to watch them. It's what we do for our kids.
So, Go Bucks!! :rockon: :rockon:

Fair enough. :bounce: :rockon: