Attention!! All winners...

Arrow3

Please contact the donor of the prize that you won so you can give them your mailing address....Im including the donors with their screen names.

Alex Williams =alex30808
Tom Teasers = Tommy Walton
Primos = Bowkill (Jeff)
Trax= David Mills
rut'n'strut = rutandstrut (Tim)

I have everything here at my house that babygirl donated.

Here is the prize list with who donated what...

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=172364

Arrow3

If you have not heard from the person that donated the calls that you won, please post it here....

Anyone that is getting calls that I have, please be patient I will be sending them out hopefully the first of next week.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I`ll be sendin` out my donated knives the first of next week.

Public Land Prowler

I have atleast heard from everyone but bowkill,and Alex Williams.I have recieved the package TrophyHunterNGa sent me.

Should I post it as a positive in the itrader for him?It is a transaction of sorts.

Should we do so for any of the others who have donated?

turkeyed

I have sent Pm's to everyone and had contact back from everyone except Alex Williams and Tommy Walton.

I have recieved packages from OldmanWinter(very nice autographed box call) and David Mills (unbelievable set of calls, simply beautiful).

I had contact with Turkkillr, Gut Pile, RutandStrut, and Bowkill and all stated they would send prizes out as soon as possible. And of course Nicodemus stated above he would have the knives out this week as well.

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have atleast heard from everyone but bowkill,and Alex Williams.I have recieved the package TrophyHunterNGa sent me.

Should I post it as a positive in the itrader for him?It is a transaction of sorts.

Should we do so for any of the others who have donated?

Randolph, It was donated and I don't need no more Positive on my I-Trader thingy.....:bounce: I have never purchased or sold anything on here. I hope to be able to one day. Enjoy the call.....that is all I want for anyone. Congrats! Tim

rutandstrut

I have replied to everyone that has sent me a PM and I have sent out a PM to the people that have not contacted me. I sent out 12 Packages early last week and have had a couple people let me know that they got their package. I would appreciate it if everyone who received a prize would let me know when it arrives! Thanks for participating in the Turkey Challenge!

Arrow3

For those of you waiting on calls from me, they should be going out Wednesday....

turkeyed

I have now heard from everyone. Thanks to everyone. I will be very well equiped for next season. Watch out!

Arrow3

I am sending out calls tomorrow to the ones that I owe....Be on the lookout and please let me know when you get them...

Several of the winners have not contacted Tommy Walton at Tom Teasers....If you won some of his prizes, please drop him a Pm...

lock on

I got mine in the mail as well! Thanks alot to all that gave prizes! That's pretty cool! Hope to enjoy another contest next year!