Attention!! All winners...

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

congrats to all the winners, it was a tough year for me, its the 1st year ever that i have not killed a bird since i began turkey huntin:cry:

F14Gunner

Received my tote from Delton, Thanks no word from Randy either. Thanks guys. It was great. Nice job Delton

turkkillr

My calls were sent and received.....

I got the calls inthe mail today. Thanks so much. I will give them a try and let you know what I think in a week or two.

Thanks
Eddie

rex upshaw

my lightning pot call came in the mail yesterday....nice sounding glass call.

thanks again

Arrow3

Still no word from Randy??

Arrow3

I talked to Randy via Pm today and he said he had been real busy and was gonna get them to the winners...

short stop

I recived all my gifts / prizes for # 2 overall bird --
Ty again to
Trail hunter
Shawn mills
Preacherman
Brandon --and all the silent judges and all who played along .

Al White

I got the call that babygirl donated and would like to say thanks! Many thanks to Brandon for putting this all together and sending me the call. I'll take yall both on a turkey hunt next season if you want to go, hit me up with a p.m. and we'll put it on the books.

Al

Arrow3

I got the call that babygirl donated and would like to say thanks! Many thanks to Brandon for putting this all together and sending me the call. I'll take yall both on a turkey hunt next season if you want to go, hit me up with a p.m. and we'll put it on the books.

Al

Sounds good to me!!:)

F14Gunner

Received the call from Randy today. Looks great, Thanks to everyone.

turkeyed

I have recieved prizes from everyone except Alex Williams and he is in the process of making the pot calls. I had a wonderful time participating in the challange and look forward to next year. Thanks again to all the sponsors.

fowl play

Boxcalls

I wanted to thank Bowkill for the autographed box calls he donated for the turkey challenge I recieved mine and they are great thanks again!!!

Randy

Everybody should have gotten the calls by now. They went out on 6/22/08.

dorkmen

I have a prize to give but I do not have the address. The individual never followed up. I will roll it over for next year if he does not claim it.