Auburn Sucks !

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Finally something UGA and Bama can agree on.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
IMG_2180.jpeg

BuckNasty83

I'm happy with Coach Heup, but Freeze, as skummy as he may be, is who I wanted during our last coaching search. He'll do good at The Barn.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I'm happy with Coach Heup, but Freeze, as skummy as he may be, is who I wanted during our last coaching search. He'll do good at The Barn.
Only if they’ll give him time ! Which I seriously doubt it . He’ll be GON before they finish paying Gus

weagle

Looking forward to seeing them Saturday. All the reports are good, but until you see some live, full speed snaps it's just talk.

Harsin was the only Coach we have had since Pat Dye replaced Barfield that didn't go undefeated or win the SEC in his first 2 years.

I've got a good feeling about Freeze.

Saturday, I want to see speed, execution and play calling that doesn't look like someone just randomly picking plays from the play book.

weagle

Good game today. Exactly what I wanted to see for a first game with new coaches. I don't think we had a single penalty for procedure, motion, O line down field, delay of game, etc. Didn't put the ball on the ground, didn't drop easy passes or have defensive busts. Scored a ton and made stops on 3rd down.

Now another week to get better.

WDE!

Last edited: