Georgia / Auburn (2023)

Baroque Brass

I think this current iteration of the Dawgs may very well lose a game or two this year. They’re just not at the same level we’ve seen for the last few seasons. I hope Kirby can fix them, I don’t have much faith in Bobo. We shall see.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I never thought Georgia was going to lose that game. Auburn was annoying more than anything else. And both their fans and their players were celebrating in the first half like they had won the game. Gotta be a lot of people feeling stupid this morning. Wahr Seagul!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Quote from Kirby after the game, and it’s one of the things I’ve been complaining about. Dawgs mostly running the ball on 1st down. Been this way every game this season. We’ve got to mix things up and start attacking more.

As for those slow starts, Smart said after the game that he still is trying to figure out what the problem is, but it looks like maybe Bobo just needs to accept that he’s got a pass-first offense and let his air game set up whatever rushing attack the Dawgs can establish, rather than wasting early possessions on attempts to run up the middle. Also, rather than starting conservatively and waiting to see what the defense is going to do, Georgia just needs to attack all-out right from the start.
Coach Britches gonna be running the offense in Athens before long. Y’all just wait and see. :bounce:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I never thought Georgia was going to lose that game. Auburn was annoying more than anything else. And both their fans and their players were celebrating in the first half like they had won the game. Gotta be a lot of people feeling stupid this morning. Wahr Seagul!
Yep , I got a text of that dumb buzzard after the first quarter ! Got to love it !

weagle

Auburn fans are like that: We cheer when our team does good things. We get excited about Auburn. We feel so stupid for being fans.

James12

Auburn will be fine, they just hung with Georgia in Freeze’s first year coaching someone else’s players . Going to be a great rivalry game again for years to come!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
They did a really good job faking injuries everytime Georgia started having a successful drive. They should get a ESPN Academy Award for the best defensive player fake injury timeouts :ROFLMAO:
Faking? No way Auburn does such a thing. You can clearly see how gruesome this injury is. Dude's leg just explodes for no reason. Very sad! Hope he is able to play football again. :cry: