Awesome NC Rabbit Hunt

Hillbilly stalker

Man y'all had a great hunt. I sure wish I was there. That pack sounded great. Y'all don't squeeze clean your rabbits in the field ? Good video, thanks for sharing.

specialk

nice!.....my legs hurt just looking at them hills...lol....

greg_n_clayton

Thanks for the video. Not many rabbits around here anymore.

Mack in N.C.

nice!.....my legs hurt just looking at them hills...lol....

yeah, mine hurt as well, we went Fox squirrel hunting for a couple hours after the rabbit hunt and My Fitbit said I had walked over 10 miles up and down those hills. I live in pretty much Flatland so it was a tough but fun day. I can not wait to go back.

Mack in N.C.

Awesome hunt.

They are not mine. They are Howard and Hull's dogs. I don't think they do have a problem with fighting but I have heard of that a lot. My other buddy has 5 and he has each one in a separate pen . those 5 have not fought but he has had a few in the past so he doesnt take any chances.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Enjoyed that. A great hunt. Sometimes I miss my packs of beagles from the 70s into the early 90s. A lot of headaches, but I wouldn't trade all the excitement I had.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
That looked like a lot of fun and a lot of work. I use to gave some beagles and I did enjoy rabbit hunting. Like everthing else around here, the farming practice has took 90% of there habitat away. Hedge row gone, thickets gone, and anything else that stood in the way of getting one more crop row. I miss it but it will not be back here in my lifetime or my Kids or Grandkids.