Awesome new video of us guys shooting ducks in Johnson Co

Uptonongood

You asked for feedback, here it is: good video and it captures southern duck hunting very well. I particularly like the photos of the guys holding their birds and the video of early morning and shooting at birds. I hadn't heard the music before, I enjoyed that, too.

Suggestion: cut the photos of the birds stuck in the muzzles of the shotguns. I'm not a fan of comical poses of animals we kill as sportsman. Maybe that's just me and my $.02.

Congrats on your hunt and your video. I know it'll fire you up during the off season.

toddmay

Thank you for the feedback. I completely agree we enjoy shooting them but just as much enjoy eating them. Definitely not a bad idea to give antis more ammo. However I personally never thought of it that way thank you for your feedback! Will keep all of that in mind.

The Fever

You asked for feedback, here it is: good video and it captures southern duck hunting very well. I particularly like the photos of the guys holding their birds and the video of early morning and shooting at birds. I hadn't heard the music before, I enjoyed that, too.

Suggestion: cut the photos of the birds stuck in the muzzles of the shotguns. I'm not a fan of comical poses of animals we kill as sportsman. Maybe that's just me and my $.02.

Congrats on your hunt and your video. I know it'll fire you up during the off season.

The younger generation has made this more common. Very similar when they spell out the number in bodies. Takes away from the reverence that they should be given. Not certain what the answer to that is. The emphasis has shifted from the hunt to the result at the end.

Good video otherwise.

LIB MR ducks

Agree.

MudDucker

Staff member
Great song. As for the birds in the barrels, when I started hunting, the old men who taught me told me to repeat all taken game with respect. One, who had a lot of Indian in him, said to disrespect an animal was asking to be disrespected when you died.

Me, I don't care, other than it looks goofy!