Babysitting

dutchman

No. GA. Mt. Man said:
I was keeping him awhile back and I had shorts on and we watched cartoons all day around 1 pm I spread out a beach towel in the living room and put his food there for him to eat while he watched tv. One of the items was mashed potatos they were in a bowl about the size of a thermos cup. You can only watch cartoons so long without passing out and I did. I only slept about 15 mins. but in that length of time the little heathen had smeared taters on both my legs,in his hair and two saucer sized spots in the carpet. It was like the loaves and fishes in the Bible I don't know how he made so much out of so little. It sure was a mess to clean up.

You say the Lord multiplied that stuff, NGMM? :rofl: I'd a paid to have seen that, too.

pendy

Grandkids are great no matter what they do. Right pop's????? :love: :love:

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
dutchman said:
I wish I coulda been a fly on the wall at NGMM's house all day today and seen him and that grandson going at it.

I'd also like to see Branch's little girl and him fighting it out about taking medicine. I'd just sit back and laugh at him remembering my experineces with my daughter. WHEW!
You could have made money watching it last night she almost won the battle but I hung in there like a hair in a biscuit. :D

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
dutchman said:
You say the Lord multiplied that stuff, NGMM? :rofl: I'd a paid to have seen that, too.
Yes sir admission would have been cheap for what we would have goten to see.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
There won't be no taters today he's at the babysitter's.