back from the swamp pics !!!

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
thank you all !!! there is a group of yakkers and canoodists going to the swamp the end of april. sure wish i could go with em but work has me pretty strung out this month !

pesce

Great shots. That last one in your post made my stomach twist.. lol. Your photos on your website are awesome too. I sure hope you had a 300mm zoom to get those gator close-ups!

ArmyTaco

That swamp is awesome. Me and the Mrs. went one time for the day. Took the john boat and 9.9 to do some fishing and just riding. Its such a beautiful place. If you have never been you need to go.

shakey gizzard

That swamp is awesome. Me and the Mrs. went one time for the day. Took the john boat and 9.9 to do some fishing and just riding. Its such a beautiful place. If you have never been you need to go.

X2! Nice pics F1!:cool:

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
Feral One, where did you put in at?

we stayed at stephen foster SP and that is where we put in and fished from. a group of us spent the night on a chickee several years ago but it was in june and the skeeters and yellaflies nearbout killed us. i plan on overnighting again, but never in summertime !!! i hope to get back to the swamp this fall if it works out for me !

tjl1388

From a fellow photographer and SmugMug user your stuff looks great. I don't have the guts to take my gear on the water yet.

Look forward to seeing more from future trips.