Bad pic but scalloped up tonight

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
I love scallops. My wife got salmon. Hitting the work trail hard this week. Birmingham and Montgomery yesterday……. Amelia Island tonight. Saint Simon’s Island tomorrow night. Savannah on Thursday, then home Friday…….I”m ready for a bullony samiich and sit on my porch.

Got my little wife and grandkids with me……life is good.
IMG_5006.jpegIMG_5005.jpeg

Dr. Strangelove

I can still see it, looks good! Cooking in the rentals?

Dr. Strangelove

We ate at Sliders. One of our favorites when here.
I haven't been to Amelia Island in years. I need to make a trip. Thanks for the tip!

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
I haven't been to Amelia Island in years. I need to make a trip. Thanks for the tip!
This route is usually our fun run. We’ll take the grandkids tomorrow on the boat tour of Cumberland Island to hopefully see the wild horses. I’m sure we will do a dolphin tour with them in Savannah.

If it rains…..we will be back in September!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Phooey on that noise! I'd be brangin home a cooler slap full of fresh shrimp and scallops and eat 'em non stop until they were gone! Any day that ends in Y is a good day for shellfish eatin' no matter where you are! :bounce:
Yea but at some point after eating high on the hog all week you get the bellydo disease.

My waist don’t stick out as far as my bellydo :bounce:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Phooey on that noise! I'd be brangin home a cooler slap full of fresh shrimp and scallops and eat 'em non stop until they were gone! Any day that ends in Y is a good day for shellfish eatin' no matter where you are! :bounce:
Aint that the truth! We always come home with a cooler full. Last stop when leaving the island.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Aint that the truth! We always come home with a cooler full. Last stop when leaving the island.

Jekyll is our spot. Anchored Shrimp Company is on the way to I-95. There's no excuse for not filling every cooler we got on the way home. It's why we take the hitch haul so we can fit one more cooler on her 4 Runner. Right now there's not one square inch of room in our freezer for anything else. It's slam full of frozen Georgia shrimp. Gonna thaw out a pound today. :rockon:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Jekyll is our spot. Anchored Shrimp Company is on the way to I-95. There's no excuse for not filling every cooler we got on the way home. It's why we take the hitch haul so we can fit one more cooler on her 4 Runner. Right now there's not one square inch of room in our freezer for anything else. It's slam full of frozen Georgia shrimp. Gonna thaw out a pound today. :rockon:
We got a whole shelve in our upright slap full. We freeze our shrimp in qt. containers full of water. Flounder is sucked up with the food saver.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Man Yeah!!!