Bama’s center

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Im not convinced it wasn't Milroe's fault half the time.

What I didn't like about what happened in the Natty is the center was out there on the field yellin' at people and basically blew Saban off on the sidelines. I get it was prolly the worst moment of his life, but he didn't handle it with a whole lotta class.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Deerhunter12454

Im not convinced it wasn't Milroe's fault half the time.

What I didn't like about what happened in the Natty is the center was out there on the field yellin' at people and basically blew Saban off on the sidelines. I get it was prolly the worst moment of his life, but he didn't handle it with a whole lotta class.
Don’t necessarily see how it could be his fault when the center snaps it low or when Milroe was still getting the play together and figuring out what the defense was running, snapping the ball.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Don’t necessarily see how it could be his fault when the center snaps it low or when Milroe was still getting the play together and figuring out what the defense was running, snapping the ball.

It's a timing exchange between the two. Low snaps are all on the center. But Mclaughlin didn't have all these troubles before this year......and it's the only thing that makes much sense to me given the center wasn't replaced.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Ive seen you post this twice today. Which Bama fan is being a Karen?
All of them. Have you not seen the crying since Michigan?

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I guess I’ll never see the online meltdown. On here..

I think I am on one other page for Bama fans, and didn't really see much of a meltdown......Bama QB is not bright (see AJ Mccarron interview today, pretty much sums it up) and they got out schemed by Michigan the first half, and made some head scratching decisions in the 2nd, and I have never seen a snapping issue like that before with any team, and it followed them all season.

I'm a bama fan, and maybe see it all through my own lens, but when you play like that you ain't GON win nuttin.