Bama’s center

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

JB0704

I Gots Goats
But.. We have 2 Nattys since your last.. ;)

......this time next week Michigan or Washington will be able to say "One Natty since your last!" and it won't really mean a darn thing. Not too long ago most teams could'a said that same thing to UGA fans. It don't sting like you want it to.

I think you are not reading what I am saying about Milroe, btw. I ain't a fan.

Browning Slayer

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Y'all can say what you want to about the center.... Yeah he screed some stuff up. But milroe was constantly yelling at him, throwing his hands up with the cameras pointed right at the whole thing. Think milroe and others yelling at the kid instead of picking him up caused him to yip some snaps?
Hmmmmm

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
That’s a lot to hang your hat on! Ride that wave brother!
5-1 is also a fact, and one was this season! 0-4 in SEC championship play!

Starting to sound a lot like 1980 all over up in here!
How can it sound like 1980 when it was 2021 and 2022?

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Y'all can say what you want to about the center.... Yeah he screed some stuff up. But milroe was constantly yelling at him, throwing his hands up with the cameras pointed right at the whole thing. Think milroe and others yelling at the kid instead of picking him up caused him to yip some snaps?
Hmmmmm

I been saying all season I think it had a lot to do with Milroe cause the center didn't have these problems last year. I can't imagine Saban not finding another center if it was all his fault......but we all knew he didn't have any other answer at QB.

bullgator

The player is the fall guy for bad coaching. If it’s been a problem in the past, the position coaches have done a horrible job of fixing it. If he was told to hit the portal, that’s another indication that amateur college athletics is going on life support soon.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I been saying all season I think it had a lot to do with Milroe cause the center didn't have these problems last year. I can't imagine Saban not finding another center if it was all his fault......but we all knew he didn't have any other answer at QB.
Thats the problem with these kids nowadays. Not picking on just 1. But they know how to be athletes, but not leaders and teammates.

Deerhunter12454

Got to let Dawg fans get 40 years of crap talking out of them. Last time they won a championship, it was on VHS.
Also took learning under the GOAT for years for Georgia to become relevant again.

Deerhunter12454

The player is the fall guy for bad coaching. If it’s been a problem in the past, the position coaches have done a horrible job of fixing it. If he was told to hit the portal, that’s another indication that amateur college athletics is going on life support soon.
I doubt he was told to leave, probably locker room and lord knows how some of those backwoods Bama fans are

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Got to let Dawg fans get 40 years of crap talking out of them. Last time they won a championship, it was on VHS.
Also took learning under the GOAT for years for Georgia to become relevant again.
Last time we won a championship was 2022? And 2021 before that? I don't understand.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
I'll agree that McClauthen was a mess at times during the season, but the majority of the sacks this year falls squarely on luther proctors shoulders. At least 4 sacks by Michigan were on him. He also got schooled by Texas, South Florida and Texas A&M.
McClauthen didn't have much help in blocking and Jalen never got comfortable in the pocket because there usually wasnt a pocket all night.
We got owned.

Deerhunter12454

I'll agree that McClauthen was a mess at times during the season, but the majority of the sacks this year falls squarely on luther proctors shoulders. At least 4 sacks by Michigan were on him. He also got schooled by Texas, South Florida and Texas A&M.
McClauthen didn't have much help in blocking and Jalen never got comfortable in the pocket because there usually wasnt a pocket all night.
We got owned.
But that’s the issue. They made adjustments second half running the ball more. We could have closed the game out on the last drive before OT by running the ball. Don’t think it came down to coaching, just **** poor execution by the offense.

I’m still proud of them. After that lost to Texas, I thought there was no way the playoffs were in the picture.

Browning Slayer

That’s a lot to hang your hat on! Ride that wave brother!
5-1 is also a fact, and one was this season! 0-4 in SEC championship play!

Starting to sound a lot like 1980 all over up in here!
^thats cute and all^

But Bama boy. You are sounding like old school talk.

We are the raining Back to Back Natty champs.

But there is only one person sound like 1980. And it sure ain’t the Dawgs.

We have 2 Nattys since your last Natty.

Who’s the Daddy?