Bama’s center

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I’m just trying to get a rise out of Browningslayer
get n line boy…. If you get deep enough in line, you’ll be gone.

But what do I know..?

I eliminate everything.. ;)

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I'll agree that McClauthen was a mess at times during the season, but the majority of the sacks this year falls squarely on luther proctors shoulders. At least 4 sacks by Michigan were on him. He also got schooled by Texas, South Florida and Texas A&M.
McClauthen didn't have much help in blocking and Jalen never got comfortable in the pocket because there usually wasnt a pocket all night.
We got owned.

#74 is just a bad number for Bama lineman. Proctor is young. I think he will be fine next year. He got beat a lot this year.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
It's a timing exchange between the two. Low snaps are all on the center. But Mclaughlin didn't have all these troubles before this year......and it's the only thing that makes much sense to me given the center wasn't replaced.
He’s headed to tOSU now. He may end up moving to guard.

basshappy

BANNED
Football is a team sport. That game ran 4 quarters. Alabama's loss doesn't rest on their center, their quarterback, their coaches, or the officials. Alabama's loss to Michigan rests on their team as a unit - not a single play nor a single player. The team on the field during four quarters were the ingredients for their loss. If one teammate is playing down, others play up to compensate. The bickering and finger pointing during the game were not helpful in keeping cool and playing together as a team. Life Goes On.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Where ever he’s headed I wish him well but I’m glad he’s gone. Bad snaps were lingering problem all season. When top coaches can’t fix that there’s an underlying problem.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Where ever he’s headed I wish him well but I’m glad he’s gone. Bad snaps were lingering problem all season. When top coaches can’t fix that there’s an underlying problem.
Trying to throw games for the payola?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I wouldn’t acuse him of that but there’s a problem that lingered all year.
I've read where OSU might switch him to guard since he blocks fairly well.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Bama don't do that, they have beat UGA plenty of times.
So you’re saying the parade has been moved to the Target parking lot?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Got to let Dawg fans get 40 years of crap talking out of them. Last time they won a championship, it was on VHS.
Also took learning under the GOAT for years for Georgia to become relevant again.
To quote Jeff Foxworthy - “If you’re butt hurt this bad you might be a Alabama fan redneck.”

:bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
To quote Jeff Foxworthy - “If you’re butt hurt this bad you might be a Alabama fan redneck.”

:bounce:
Yeah and he’s about an ignorant metro wanna be. All country down there in College Park.

Smart move by the kid to go to OS who, he was a problem all year and didn’t handle it well. I wish him well.

Latest posts