Bama Player Punches and Knees Mizzou Player

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Me tell the WHOLE story. That is the joke of the year. Dwags spin everything in their best interest. I don’t deny, no punches should be thrown in football , Dwags start these ridiculous threads knowing it happens on all teams. It is straight out hate and jealousy of a dynasty at Bama that will never be experienced by Ga. or it’s fans.
Hate and jealousy? :rofl::rofl: Don't flatter yourself, Bubba! I simply started this thread to show just how screwed up college football officiating has been. It just happened to be a Bama player used as an example. Which, oh by the way, got away with something a little extreme, don't ya think? If it'd been a Georgia player, I'd posted the same thing. I'll tell it like it is, regardless of the team.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hate and jealousy? :rofl::rofl: Don't flatter yourself, Bubba! I simply started this thread to show just how screwed up college football officiating has been. It just happened to be a Bama player used as an example. Which, oh by the way, got away with something a little extreme, don't ya think? If it'd been a Georgia player, I'd posted the same thing. I'll tell it like it is, regardless of the team.

Amen Silver.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The funniest thing, I heard in a long time, it that Georgia is Jealous of Alabama. We are Dawgs, we will be Dawgs if we never win a another game, and there is not enough money in the world to make us Bamers.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
The funniest thing, I heard in a long time, it that Georgia is Jealous of Alabama. We are Dawgs, we will be Dawgs if we never win a another game, and there is not enough money in the world to make us Bamers.

Bama folks will never understand Charlie.. Heck, most of them just became Bama fans when Saban took over the program.

Browning Slayer

Me tell the WHOLE story. That is the joke of the year. Dwags spin everything in their best interest. I don’t deny, no punches should be thrown in football , Dwags start these ridiculous threads knowing it happens on all teams. It is straight out hate and jealousy of a dynasty at Bama that will never be experienced by Ga. or it’s fans.

What did I spin? Please, I'll wait.. :pop:

00Beau

Bama folks will never understand Charlie.. Heck, most of them just became Bama fans when Saban took over the program.
And lets see, Ga. loses two games , you see the car tags removed, window flags gone , and Fire the coach or the refs cheated, refs paid off. No Loyalty There! I live in Ga and Dwag fans jump ship the fastest! You can`t deny that one or maybe you can spin it like the Democrats do. Not sure .I was Born a Bama fan will Die a Bama Fan , can`t speak for any others I don`t personally know but you can group us all together if it makes you feel better.Free rent in yalls heads! Roll Tide

00Beau

Roll Tide! Gun Season Tomorrow, See you guys in a few months. Maybe Ga. And Bama can hang on and give Ga. a rematch in Atlanta this year!

Browning Slayer

you can group us all together if it makes you feel better.

It's not me lumping you all together..

It's the similar DNA patterns. :huh:

fairhopebama

Can't we all just get along and channel all this anger toward the Vols who truly deserve it?

TinKnocker

I live in Ga and Dwag fans jump ship the fastest!
Meanwhile Dawgs keep selling out Sanford stadium and Bama can't even get their students to show up to the games........with FREE tickets.