Banks county lease Available for 2013-2014 season

sailfish

Lease is available for the 2013-2014 season it runs from the end of turkey 2013 to the end of turkey 2014.

land consist of 124 acres 80% 60 year old hardwoods and pines and 20% pastures two creeks on property one runs the entire length in the bottoms.

Property is completely fenced and a key will be provided for access through the gates

Property is located between Homer and Lula.

Would prefer someone local or within a couple of counties. ATV are allowed for access to and from stands must ride on edge of pastures as I cultivate hay. Hay is cut 3 to 4 times per year

Food plots are allowed in each of 5 pastures they must be placed towards the rear of the pastures and must be planted by the lease holder.

Lease is $2000 for the entire year!

This is a hunting lease only no over night camping or recreational use permitted other than hunting.

This will be on a first come first serve bases upon verification of references as I do not engage in bidding wars so please only serious inquiries.

This lease never last very long once I put it up for lease.

I will be on the farm 3/30/13 this coming saturday I will have a couple hours in the AM to show the property if anyone wants to come out after that I will be up towards the end of April

If your interested please call or email Todd 786-412-7510 todd@pevoniaofmiami.com to schedule a time to come see the property

Last edited:

PappyHoel

Put me first inline if that falls thru.

bigblocktransam

:biggrin2: I looked at this property last year, I wouldn't jump to sight unseen.. Good looking property.. The owner lives in s fla.. The neighbors hunt this more than the lease holder.