barrell cut off??

Hammack

Not sure of anyone in your area, but by cutting a 7mm mag barrel to 20" you are losing the performance of the cartridge, and muzzle blast is gonna be stout. I would suggest looking for a barrel in 7mm-08 would probably give you about the same performance as a 7mm mag with a 20" barrel

257 roberts

Not sure of anyone in your area, but by cutting a 7mm mag barrel to 20" you are losing the performance of the cartridge, and muzzle blast is gonna be stout. I would suggest looking for a barrel in 7mm-08 would probably give you about the same performance as a 7mm mag with a 20" barrel

You really don't want a 20" 7mag, trade/sell it and get a 708 barrel.

W4DSB

PM SENT

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member

a 20" in 7-08, or a 280 would be better IMO -- sell the 7MM mag and buy a new one from Fox Ridge or some other company and have a new barrel with less muzzle blast and muzzle FLASH and cheaper ammo--- what ya want for a 7mm mag barrel??? as if I need one:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Sounds like a combo deer rifle/flame thrower. You'd save yourself the trouble of a spotlight if its a semi.
You gonna kill 'em and BBQ 'em all to the once?