bass pro members big sale

skeeterbit

Is there anyone else that got invited to there after hours sale for members only with promise of all these reward points it was on the 15th! Well I went bought all this stuff and was told when I enetered the door just for coming in I got 1000 points and got triple points for everything I bought! Yea right I havent seen any extra points yet and it should be about 4000 points when its all said and done so I called bass pro and they said that I might have to send in my reciept to get my points I told them I used my member card when I checked out then she said I might need to call the store itself! Well did that too and they said might take a few days I said well its been over a week and she said I might need to call Bass Pro itself! :banginghe by the way this was the one in Orlando

Randy

Hmmm. I got mine. I was there too. One of the dang Hooters girls talked me into buying her a bikini.:love:

Randy

Well it was a requirement that she "try on" the bikini so I could make sure I spent my money wisely. I'd do it again!:bounce:

TurkeyManiac

Suckers.....

GobbleAndGrunt78

I meant to go, but forgot. I've been to one before, it's was fun and I won some things from free raffles. It's for Preferred Rewards card holders only I believe.

skeeterbit

dang the only good thing and I missed it! guess it wouldnt have been to good for me any ways being the wife was with me! have any of yall had any problems getting your extra points?

skeeterbit

Update Finally today almost a month later and 6 calls talking to diff people they finally added my triple points so if you went you better check to make sure you got your extra points added and if not call cause they surely aint going to just add it I guess! probably hoping I wouldnt catch it!