Bass Pro sued over backing out of warranty.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
But.. did you have socks?:bounce:

People ran out of toilet paper a couple years ago. I never did. What those moron's didn't realize is you could go into the outdoor section at WalMart and the shelf was full of camper toilet paper.. :rofl:

Common sense!!!! Its what so many people now a days lack.
I have socks and they have holes. My question is how do u stop a coffee drinking Chihuahua from chewing them. ???
Around here the little grocery store never ran out. Guess we didn’t know we was supposed to buy buggy’s full of it. ?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I have socks and they have holes. My question is how do u stop a coffee drinking Chihuahua from chewing them. ???
Around here the little grocery store never ran out. Guess we didn’t know we was supposed to buy buggy’s full of it. ?
My wife would ask me, where do you keep getting this toilet paper. She was working from home, I wasn't. My response. At Walmart.. It was only 4 packs.. but dang.. I guess I'm just smarter than the average bear.. :rofl:

Just like I'm not going to try and return a pair of socks.

When I was a kid, I didn't grow up with anything. Got a mini bike for Christmas. As I got older it stayed the same size, I got bigger. Had to pull the brake off the rear wheel just to enlarge the tire. My brakes became "my shoes". My Mom would rip into the lady at Payless Shoe Store about their junk shoes and how the bottoms of my shoes would wear down to nothing in weeks. I just couldn't tell Mom about me not having brakes on my mini bike. She wasn't an idiot. She was only as good as the info she was gave. When I finally told her years later, she just grinned and slapped me. You jerk!:rofl:

Browning Slayer

$100 says this sorry sock story has more to it... And yes, I'll bet anyone, we can give it to any charity....:)

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Just to quote a few with a quick search on other things...:pop:

gee... caught me talking about the high price of a crossbow.

I guess I ought to be ashamed to actually look and see what something cost on the innerwebs

Browning Slayer

gee... caught me talking about the high price of a crossbow.

I guess I ought to be ashamed to actually look and see what something cost on the innerwebs

Was a warranty on your mind? For such a high price it should have been. But yet, you worry about a pair of $20 socks. ;)

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Was a warranty on your mind? For such a high price it should have been. But yet, you worry about a pair of $20 socks. ;)

we weren't discussing warranty, so I didn't look for warranty information. We were discussing the price of the item

I am not worried about lifetime warranty socks. I didn't buy any, and wouldn't buy any for the warranty because it is a stupid warranty. I might buy them if I thought they were worth the money, but not because they had a stupid warranty

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy

and FYI the bow has a 5 year non transferable warranty.

Fairly decent warranty if you ask me

Hoosier06

DIPSTICK yankee
Darn tough has a lifetime warranty. Got about 50 pairs from my AK time. I returned a pair and got a voucher for a new pair. They are also **** good socks. Don't buy basspro, buy darn tough

Browning Slayer

and FYI the bow has a 5 year non transferable warranty.

Fairly decent warranty if you ask me
For $1100 or $1300.. Not unreasonable. Glad they didn't slap a sticker on your $20 pair of socks saying "Last pair you will ever own"... And you sue them over that statement.

AMSOIL said years ago they had a 10,000 mile warranty on their oil. I never bought into that junk either. Wasn't about to blow my truck up to try and prove them wrong. Same as the MOBIL I put in my truck. I change my oil at the 4 to 5,000 mark with synthetics.

Last edited:

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
For $1100 or $1300.. Not unreasonable. Glad they didn't slap a sticker on your $20 pair of socks saying "Last pair you will ever own"...

you are barking up the wrong tree Roscoe... I don't own a pair, and have never even looked at a pair of them. I just think BPS is stupid to sell them with that warranty, and even more stupid not to honor the warranty after they issued it

Browning Slayer

you are barking up the wrong tree Roscoe... I don't own a pair, and have never even looked at a pair of them. I just think BPS is stupid to sell them with that warranty, and even more stupid not to honor the warranty after they issued it
So you don't own a pair of BPS socks, never looked at them. Don't know the history behind his claim. Wouldn't buy a pair.. Bust BPS is stupid. Ok.. Point taken. But BPS is stupid...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

Bass pro shop is more stupid for putting a lifetime warranty on socks than the person suing.
Stupid+More Stupid= Stupid.... (my math, & common core too)

Hope this helps....

things-that-make-you-go-bluh-ron-white.gif

coolbreezeroho

Well said

We live in a nation where a person can sue a business over a pair of socks that didn't last "for lifetime"....

We live in a nation where people divorce their "love of a lifetime" more times than not.

We live in a nation where the worst President in history was elected by the most voters in history.

We live in a nation where our political "leaders" argue over what a woman is and some profess that men can give birth.

We live in a nation where our covid policy emanated from the same scientist who had a hand in developing covid and unleashing it on the world.

We live in a nation that fought a war in Afghanistan for 20+ years.....and abandoned our allies, assets and friendlies overnight....and left billions of dollars of advanced brand new weaponry behind for the terrorist enemy to employ against the population we were there defending.

We live in a nation where our political leaders don't acknowledge our Southern Border and they actively solicit illegal entrants, illegal drugs, illegal gangs, illegal cartels and off course an open pathway for the terrorists we just armed in Afghanistan to come right on in and bring their party supplies with them.

We live in a country where murderers and rapists are released from county jails yet law abiding citizens are losing their Constitutional Rights

We'd better get our act together while we still have a NATION......it's slipping away with each passing day. Morals have eroded and corruption took root and is flourishing.

Browning Slayer

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Yep, like that last 6 words.. Tell me more about sock's...;)

I buy mostly black socks. I do own 2 pair of nice thick wool socks to hunt in though.
My black socks go with about anything I want to wear, and it makes the laundry easier on my wife.

Are you still enjoying your Sponge Bob socks, or have you recently traded them for My Little Pony socks?

Browning Slayer

I buy mostly black socks. I do own 2 pair of nice thick wool socks to hunt in though.
My black socks go with about anything I want to wear, and it makes the laundry easier on my wife.

Are you still enjoying your Sponge Bob socks, or have you recently traded them for My Little Pony socks?
My wife has never done my laundry.. Never. Not once in 20 years. (been married 16 this past June) The only socks of mine she knows is what she finds around my shoes or around the house and throws in my hamper. For me to do. I also do most of the cooking.;)

I also Iron all of my clothes! I don't like folding.

My 14 year old son does his own laundry too. And folds it..

And you want to make fun of Sponge Bob socks or My Little Pony... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ya know how to turn on the washer??? And you want to talk about taking a pair of socks back to BPS. You would just give the chore to your wife to do..:rofl:

Making so much more sense now.

Please.. Tell me more oh great one....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Latest posts