Battery Sale at Lowes again thru 7/10/19

rosewood

Feed your trail cams.....

Or you can replace the batteries in your smoke detectors, you know we all don't do it like we should....

1561999913783.png

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Good deal , thanks , I need to do both

stringmusic

I’ve had really good luck with the rayovac batteries, it’s all I use in my trail cams and they last forever

XJfire75

Dang good deal! Headed by there at lunch. Thanks!!

Running 13 cameras takes a lot of batteries!

JROESEL

How do you keep the batteries good for a long period of time till use? I’ve heard of people putting them in the fridge, does anyone do that??

ucfireman

Just leave them on the table or in the pantry. I believe the cold might weaken them, like the cold outside but I'm no expert. I just buy what I think I'll use in a year when I find them on sale.

95g atl

NOTE: 1/2 price on the large packs of:
9v
AA
AAA
only.
FYI: I tried to get C/D batteries and found out they were NOT on sale.

Thx to the OP for letting us know. Appreciate it.

Mark K

Banned
Apparently normal price on those is $21.99 for the pack of 60. Bought another pack Friday for $18 and some change. Still a dang good price for 60AA.

shdw633

Hate that I missed this thread until now!! I usually stock up for the whole year when it happens but missed it this year. Thanks for the post though Rosewood!!

SCPO

Good buy. I thought they were cheap when Ingles run them 10 for $10.
Would have cost me $9.99. I get a 10% discount at Lowes

rosewood

Yep the sale has passed. They have been typically having a similar sale a few times a year. Usually see again around black friday and near Christmas. I will post if I see it come up again.

Rosewood