Bear breaks into Reeves Hardware!

Doug B.

Reeves Hardware has been on Main Street in Clayton for as long as I can remember. This is the first time though that it has been broken into by a bear. This just happened this week!

DannyW

I love that store! It has furniture to fishhooks. Thought it may not survive after the Walmart was built but it has.

That was a cheeky bear. For those that don't know, Reeves is on main street in downtown Clayton. Not at the edge of town near some woods...bear had to walk past 2-3 blocks of stores to get there.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I love that store! It has furniture to fishhooks. Thought it may not survive after the Walmart was built but it has.

That was a cheeky bear. For those that don't know, Reeves is on main street in downtown Clayton. Not at the edge of town near some woods...bear had to walk past 2-3 blocks of stores to get there.
Go all the way to the back, and they've got tuxedo rentals and a table where a bride and groom can stack up items on their wishlist for wedding gifts.

Doug B.

There have been several spotted in town lately. That's not the first one to stroll down main street. I've seen them inside the city limits a few times.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
No word on how said bear was removed from the store.