Benz inflating attendance numbers

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Well based on the attendance photo in the link above, it looks like only "about" 95 fans showed up for this game !!!!!! Heck, they probably had to pay these people just to show up for this photo opportunity too !!!!! :pop::pop::pop:

That sounds about right !!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::hair::hair::hair:

ps: I wouldn't waste my time going to see the Falcons play if they picked me up at home and drove me to Atlanta in a chauffeured limousine full of their cheerleaders and drove onto the field and let me out on the 50 yardline. I would much rather be sitting with one of my lady friends as we watched the paint drying on the ceiling !!!!! :lovey:

The ONLY falcon game that I ever attended was way back a loooonnngg time ago and they actually drove a limousine onto the field at halftime and M. C. Hammer got out and did some crazy singing and dancing. At the end of regulation, the game score was tied and the FALCONS LOST PROBABLY THE SHORTEST OVERTIME GAME IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL as the other team ran the kick-off all the way back for a touchdown !!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

QuackAttack101

I think this has happened at every game since that place opened, not just the last two of last season. There are always tons of empty seats when I watch the falcons. They though they were slick with those red seats that make it look like the place is full of fans in red, but there are still tons of empty seats at every game.