Best Deal on Minn Kota Terrova

TurkeyKiller12

Where can I find the best deal on a new Minn Kota Terrova 12V 55lb thrust. I've searched around online and it's looking like the best price is going to be Bass Pro/Cabela's. Wondering if anyone had any other places to suggest.

Thank you all

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
There is a shop in Marietta. I will get you a name. Owner is Brian. Very knowledgeable about the parts, and good pricing

doomtrpr_z71

The Shot Shop, they are out of jacksonville or Mayport area, they have an ebay store and I couldn't find a better deal on my terrova.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Brian @ bbg Marine..888-570-0916

if you are planning on getting one with a transducer built in, make sure you talk with Brian to verify the transducer you need. Like I said, Brian is top notch.

Headshot17

Not to hi-jack this post but I'm in the market for minn kota 24v/80# and would like to have spot lock. I was also considering the terrova. Does anyone have any insight or opinion?

doomtrpr_z71

Not to hi-jack this post but I'm in the market for minn kota 24v/80# and would like to have spot lock. I was also considering the terrova. Does anyone have any insight or opinion?
The terrova is worth the extra cost since it comes with the heading sensor and the latch system is much better to deploy and retract.

Dog Hunter

This is what im in the market for also. 60 " shaft. Hope to pull the trigger this week.