Best food for working dog

DustyRoads

All brands have had recalls and horror stories….all of them. Alot of its personal bias or promoting another brand. I’ve used Diamond for years on several different dogs, I hunt mine pretty hard and they have plenty of bottom. Their coats shine and they have a consistent solid stool and no vet bills. I’ve got a pretty big circle of dog hunting friends and have yet to see a problem. I go by the results I’ve seen….not what I’ve read on reviews or social media. Ymmv. Look at the shine on this Stephens cur, outside dog and never had a bath in his life. He’s in hunting shape….not skinny.View attachment 1193701
That's a fit looking dog-nice coat.

DustyRoads

Taste of the Wild 2days,than add half can Makeral(dollar tree)/than scraps from deer processor(gather in trash bags & put in extra large freezer)/than $ health small adult bites /rotate meals so they don't get bored.
***STAY AWAY from corn:read the ingrediants

breathe in

I’m looking for something new also. My two older dogs I fed science diet for years with no problems. The newer two I started with Victor, then switched everyone to pro plan after I stop shopping at petsupermarket.(they carry Victor)

They’ve all been itching like crazy, like somebody mentioned above, so I need to find something new that’s not making them itch so much.

breathe in

I’m looking for something new also. My two older dogs I fed science diet for years with no problems. The newer two I started with Victor, then switched everyone to pro plan after I stop shopping at petsupermarket.(they carry Victor)

They’ve all been itching like crazy, like somebody mentioned above, so I need to find something new that’s not making them itch so much.
Was just looking, looks like pet supermarket Carries both diamond and vector. Just a heads up if anybody gets in a bind and can’t find any and has one of those stores close to them.

OffTheBeatnPath

Was just looking, looks like pet supermarket Carries both diamond and vector. Just a heads up if anybody gets in a bind and can’t find any and has one of those stores close to them.
I've had good luck just getting it from a feed store.
About 10 bucks cheaper too