Big Bog Huntn Club Long County FULL for 2017 - 2018 SEASON

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDDyna06

Big Bog Hunting Club, Long County, Ga. is looking for 5 members for the 2017-2018 Season. Located 8 miles north of Ludowici, east of GA Hwy 57 and US 301. 25 members with 5,856 acres. Membership is $1,250 and camper spaces are $275 per year. Tract 1 is 3,806 acres. Tract 2 is 2,050 acres which joins Ft Stewart Military Reservation and is approximately 3 miles away. 1 - 25 year planted pine w/ scattered hardwoods and seasonal drains. Deer, turkey, hogs, and small game. The Bog holds water where some Mallards and Woodies have been taken but not boat accessible. 2 Bucks, 4 Doe, 3 Gobblers and no limit on hogs or small game per membership. Camp has running water and electric, w/ RV hookups. Covered skinning rack w/ counter and sinks, covered picnic pavilion. Outhouse w/ hot water, shower, toilet, sink. 1 Private area per member w/ 300yd radius (approximately 58 acres). Pin Board System for all other areas. ATVs allowed on main roads or to RETRIEVE game. Thanks for looking, best of luck w/ what your looking for and SUPPORT THE TROOPs. (912-321-1858) www.bigboghuntnclub.webs.com

Last edited:

HDDyna06

Update

Welcome to BBHC Daniel and Johnny--- I am returning calls and sending rules to those that have requested more information.

3 Spots remain for the 2017-2018 season.

Thanks for all the PMs, calls, texts, and interest in BBHC.

cbrossjr

Thanks.......

Thanks for the call and looking forward to the email with the rules, layout, and directions to get there.

HDDyna06

BBHC Membership Update

Welcome to BBHC Hailey and George.

Pending final payment, BBHC has 1 membership left for the 2017-2018 season..

In fairness, I have been contacted by many over the last weekend seeking information. I respond and provide information based on the priority of which I have been contacted.

Thanks for all the inquiries, but BBHC will not exceed 25 memberships.

HDDyna06

Full 2017-2018 bbhc full 2017 - 2018 season

Thanks for all the interest shown once again in BBHC. BBHC is FULL for the 2017-2018 season and is not accepting anymore members this season. Good luck in finding what your looking for and pursuing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts