Big Mac Burrito

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
Had a little time this afternoon for lunch and was poking through the fridge when I saw left over hamburger patties from Monday, a jar of pickles, thick sliced deli style American cheese, lettuce, an onion and thousand island.

Diced up a little onion, chopped the hamburger and melted two slices of cheese over the top then added to a steamed mission flour tortilla. Topped with thousand island, pickles and lettuce.

So good that I am going to make them for dinner and will post a pic. Absolutely delish!

ambush80

Had a little time this afternoon for lunch and was poking through the fridge when I saw left over hamburger patties from Monday, a jar of pickles, thick sliced deli style American cheese, lettuce, an onion and thousand island.

Diced up a little onion, chopped the hamburger and melted two slices of cheese over the top then added to a steamed mission flour tortilla. Topped with thousand island, pickles and lettuce.

So good that I am going to make them for dinner and will post a pic. Absolutely delish!

Sounds good. I've been putting burgers in low carb tortillas allot lately.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I do believe I would like that. :clap:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I'd go for that.