Big Pine Hunting Club Jasper County near Charlie Eliot

Jimmyp

Hi I have recently started hunting again and saw this club posted on GON classified. The rate is reasonable but they have 4 pages of rules and you cannot camp at the club. I wondered if anyone had any experience with this club? A rule that does not allow feeders or salt, a rule that tows your truck if parked wrong, a rule that expels you if you do not sign in and sign out? I just wondered if anyone knew them I need a place to hunt but something seems a little fishy.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
If you dislike them enough to call them out in public why would you join?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Can a man not ask a simple question without being said to call someone out? I want to join but I had some questions, Dear God, what has happened to people?
My point exactly, call the folks. You don’t like them move on.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Hi I have recently started hunting again and saw this club posted on GON classified. The rate is reasonable but they have 4 pages of rules and you cannot camp at the club. I wondered if anyone had any experience with this club? A rule that does not allow feeders or salt, a rule that tows your truck if parked wrong, a rule that expels you if you do not sign in and sign out? I just wondered if anyone knew them I need a place to hunt but something seems a little fishy.
Do u have a link to this club here on GON ?

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I would ask the members of the club or club President any and all questions regarding the lease rules. The folks on here who are not members can't answer those questions. Since you're asking based on some of the rules you said I wouldn't join.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Can a man not ask a simple question without being said to call someone out? I want to join but I had some questions, Dear God, what has happened to people?
I can’t find the add on here. Am I missing something.

HavocLover

^^^ If thats indeed the ad, I wouldnt be so worried about the rules as I would the number of members. Unless I overlooked it, I didnt see anything about the number of members and the verbiage in that ad just leads me to believe that theres a lot of members... 240 acres will get very small very quickly with anymore than 3-4 folks at one time.

Also, if youre already having that many reservations about the place, yall probably arent the correct fit.

Big7

The Oracle
I know nothing of them. But based on your post someone in charge has control issues. I would pass.
I don't need a deer that bad either.
Hard no for me.